It gets better every every year!
October 20 – 24 – Priefert Pavilion at South Point- Free & Open to the Public!
Tyson Fan Zone & Marketplace PBR
The TYSON FAN ZONE & MARKETPLACE is a must-see while you are in Las Vegas for the 2015 PBR Built Ford Tough World Finals and is FREE and Open To The Public. The TYSON FAN ZONE & MARKETPLACE for 2015. The Fan Zone will now be held at the Priefert Pavilion at South Point and it’s Free and Open To The Public. The new hours of operation will be Tuessday, October 20 – Saturday, October 24, 2015. At the TYSON FAN ZONE & MARKETPLACE you will be able meet your favorite PBR stars, enjoy FREE entertainment and more.
The Fan Zone offers several interactive opportunities:
- Climate controlled shopping
- PBR University presented by TYSON in the Priefert Pavilion
- PBR Sponsor booths from Ford Trucks
- PBR’s exclusive entertainer, Flint Rasmussen, will be interviewing some of the top PBR Bull Riders during his “Outside The Barrel” Show on the entertainment stage each day
- “Chris Shiver’s Miniature Bull Riding Finals” held in the Priefert arena
The Fan Zone is FREE and open to the public all week long.
Hours of Operation:
- Tuesday, October 20: 9am-5 pm
- Wednesday, October 21: 9am-5 pm
- Thursday, October 22: 9am-5 pm
- Friday, October 23: 9am-5 pm
- Saturday, October 24: 9am-5 pm